THE NEXT MEETING OF THE MANHATTAN BEACH COMMUNITY GROUP WILL BE HELD ON: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18TH, P.S. 195, 7:30 P.M.
Included on the Agenda:
- Special guest: Principal Bernadette Toomey will discuss concerns and issues at PS 195
- Presentation requested by the NYC Department of Parks and Recreation asking for your thoughts, concerns and suggestions as they plan to rehabilitate the promenade in the Manhattan Beach Park.
- Continuing discussion: NYC disregarding the unanimous vote of the MBCG, Community Board 15, along with the opposition of all of our elected representatives regarding the placement of a solar paneled roof over the parking lot in the Manhattan Beach Park!!! YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR COMMUNITY IS IN JEOPARDY IF THIS PLAN CONTINUES!!!
- Continuing sign-ups regarding lowering your flood insurance premiums by providing the necessary Flood Elevation Certificate and inspection of your home (a FREE $800 value). If you haven’t signed up, you can do so at the meeting… just bring your driver’s license.
- There is always more to talk about….everyone is welcome…light refreshments.