The public scope meeting for the Manhattan Beach Promenade- Phase II has been rescheduled for Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018, 7pm.
The meeting will take place at the Manhattan Beach Jewish Center, 60 West End Ave., 2nd floor.
Promenade – Phase II
Public Scope Meeting, Wednesday, May 2nd 7:00pm
Meeting will take place at the Manhattan Beach Jewish Center (2nd floor) – 60 West End Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235 (there is no parking available at the venue. Please park on the street or use public transportation.)
Join NYC Parks to share your ideas for the renovation of the Manhattan Beach promenade!
Want to learn more? Want to get involved? Can’t make the meeting? Contact and send suggestions to:
THE NEXT MEETING OF THE MANHATTAN BEACH COMMUNITY GROUP WILL BE HELD ON: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18TH, P.S. 195, 7:30 P.M.
Included on the Agenda:
- Special guest: Principal Bernadette Toomey will discuss concerns and issues at PS 195
- Presentation requested by the NYC Department of Parks and Recreation asking for your thoughts, concerns and suggestions as they plan to rehabilitate the promenade in the Manhattan Beach Park.
- Continuing discussion: NYC disregarding the unanimous vote of the MBCG, Community Board 15, along with the opposition of all of our elected representatives regarding the placement of a solar paneled roof over the parking lot in the Manhattan Beach Park!!! YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR COMMUNITY IS IN JEOPARDY IF THIS PLAN CONTINUES!!!
- Continuing sign-ups regarding lowering your flood insurance premiums by providing the necessary Flood Elevation Certificate and inspection of your home (a FREE $800 value). If you haven’t signed up, you can do so at the meeting… just bring your driver’s license.
- There is always more to talk about….everyone is welcome…light refreshments.